PDA

View Full Version : Can my children have friends to play?

Glitter
25-06-2013, 09:08 AM
During the school holidays can my children have friends round to play while I am minding?

Both of my children are over 8, and the children I mind are all under 5. As long as I stay within my ratios would this be allowed.

Thanks for any help.

~Grasshopper~
25-06-2013, 09:13 AM
yes if your within your numbers but check your insurance as im resticted to 11 children i think it is.

x

kellyskidz!
25-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Yes, my daughter is 4 and had her 5 yo friend round while I was minding an under one, I phoned OFSTED to check and they said it was fine as long as I was in numbers, she said they weren't monsters who wanted to stop kids having fun lol. So they're not all bad ;-) xx

hectors house
25-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Yes as your children are over 8, as Grasshopper said - you could check your liability insurance but sure you are well within your limits as technically you could have 3 under 5 & 3 over 5 so 6 children, plus your own children on top. I think MM is 11 or 12 children but my house insurance provider has put a limit on 8 (I think). But as my own children are grown up and I don't have school aged children it doesn't apply to me.