PDA

View Full Version : References and dbs

aella851
25-06-2013, 09:03 AM
I've asked my references to be type up my reference so I can send them with my application form, the guidelines on the reference section. I've said what they want to them so hopefully it will help with my application.
I can't seem to do my own DBS so I'm hoping ofsted will send me some thing. I've rung entrust (Staffordshire) to ask why I've still not head from a coordinator so hopefully will hear from someone today.

Mrsh3103
25-06-2013, 09:36 AM
When I applied they sent the people who I had listed as referees a form to fill in.
Once you apply they send you the forms for your DBS. :)

sarah707
25-06-2013, 04:57 PM
You can't do anything until you have finished your course - then you should get a pack of information about what to do next.

ofsted will approach your references - and do your DBS check - and send you forms for your doctor etc... hopefully it won't take long! :D

aella851
26-06-2013, 07:34 AM
I spoke to my coordinator and (I finally got one yesterday. She said that its fine regards doing the references as it does state that you can get the references sent with application. She read the guidelines to me. And I can send form off just have to date when I'm due to complete the course. I've done my first aid. 10th July I would of completed. She said sending the form off when I'm ready as ofsted could turn up in a few weeks. Theirs me thinking it be 12 weeks ish.

aella851
26-06-2013, 07:35 AM
We got given health declaration form with our pack everyone on our course have done health dec form to send off with application.

LittleAcornsThatcham
01-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Ofsted post your references forms to fill out. Or in my case, they email one an application to be an assistant, and the other a form for living at the address :D and eventually after a number of phone calls they post the right ones :D