PDA

View Full Version : Please take a look and tell me what you think

Tina Sahrp
04-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Please take a look and tell my what you think to my new web page, Im having a little trouble with a couple of things so if anyone has already set on of these up maybe your be kind and help me?

www.freewebs.com/tinasharp i hope it works:mad:

Regards and thanks Tina

oakie dokie
06-01-2008, 07:22 PM
fab tina, wish i had the time to get mine finished.:clapping:

nat1664
06-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Its lovley ...well done you, I will get round to getting a website one of these days :)

Nat

sarah707
06-01-2008, 07:53 PM
It's lovely Tina... you've obviously worked very hard x

LittleMissSparkles
06-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Hi Tina

Lovely site , well done xx

Just a couple of things i noticed i couldnt see your photos ! and also i personally think Tinas Childminding Services sounds better than Tina's childminders services but it is of course up to you just wanted to give you my opinion hope thats ok

good luck hope you get lots of work from it :)

xxx

nannysue
06-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Hi Tina. Well done it's great, love the bears !!!. I could'nt see your photos though. Sue x

Mollymop
07-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi Ya Tina,

You have made a lovely website. :)
It looks great.
I wanted to sign your guest book but it wouldn't let me??

XXX

Monkey1
07-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi Ya Tina,

You have made a lovely website. :)
It looks great.
I wanted to sign your guest book but it wouldn't let me??

XXX

Wouldn't let me either, or see the photos. It looks very good though! well done you x

Tina Sahrp
07-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Not sure why it wont let people sign it, if anyone has already made one of these web site maybe your be kind enough to help me out, re photos, sorry to say I havent loaded any as to yet, parents are not too keen for me to show childrens faces which is understandable so I need to take some of the children from the back so you cant see their faces then get the parents agreement but will do very soon.

Many thanks for taking the time to look

Tina