PDA

View Full Version : ofsted are coming next week

adele1985
22-06-2013, 04:54 AM
and I cant find my partners CRB anywhere - im going to phone them first thing Monday and ask for the reference number for it to write down but will this be enough

also do they ask to see car insurance docs as they are also nowhere to be seen :panic:

very nervous this is my first inspection on my own the last one I was working with another childminder so at least we had eachother

any advice welcome :)

starting to slightly panic now

kime
22-06-2013, 05:53 AM
Im sure having the reference number is enough. Maybe ask if you can have a copy & can tell inspector it'll be added to your folder when it arrives.

They didn't ask to see my car insurance documents just confirmation of public liability insurance.

HTH

Good luck I'm sure you'll be fab :-) x

Rachel6
22-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Hi I'm new to the forum but have been childminding 20 yrs, & yes they asked to see my car insurance details,you can ring up driving insurance & ask them to email it to you. Good luck. P.s love this site still learning everyday :-)

karen m
23-06-2013, 10:31 AM
I was inspected in may and I was not asked to see any car documents, crb , public liability now 3 years ago was asked for all so again depends on which inspector you have , no consistency at all