PDA

View Full Version : I thank my lucky stars

JCrakers
21-06-2013, 08:22 PM
That none of my lovely parents are like the vile people on net mums.... Just been over to read the forum and its just full of spite....ugh
People with such awful and ignorant comments about childminders, its just like they throw us all into one pot and label it 'worst people on earth'

Just remind me never, ever to go on it again!!!

sprinkles
21-06-2013, 08:23 PM
A lady on my Facebook just posted something about netmums and how horrid the arguments etc are!!

Rick
21-06-2013, 08:36 PM
That none of my lovely parents are like the vile people on net mums.... Just been over to read the forum and its just full of spite....ugh
People with such awful and ignorant comments about childminders, its just like they throw us all into one pot and label it 'worst people on earth'

Just remind me never, ever to go on it again!!!

I suppose we have to be careful what we say too. I bet some mums come on here and say we say the same things about them :laughing:

FussyElmo
21-06-2013, 08:38 PM
It always seems to me over there to be troll station.

I swear some of them have multiple usernames so they can argue with themselves :panic::panic:

step11
21-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Oh my goodness I think I just read the thread you are talking about and honestly where do these people get off saying those things. If it wasn't for us they wouldn't be able to work. The cheek!

jackie 7
21-06-2013, 09:15 PM
But they are just trying to justify why they work and how much they love their children. That is why we have to teach them how to behave how to be kind and how to be a happy child. Guilt can make some people nasty. We rise above it.

bunyip
21-06-2013, 09:20 PM
I suppose we have to be careful what we say too. I bet some mums come on here and say we say the same things about them :laughing:

I'm liking the new username.

"The name's Knight: Mikethe Knight." :cool:

Shaken, not stirred? :rolleyes:

snortlet
22-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Why did I read this thread and have to go and have a look? silly thing to do as it always upsets me!

Mouse
22-06-2013, 09:54 AM
I very rarely look there, but I'm often astounded at how rude some of the childminders can be! They seem to get very defensive about the slightest comment and seem to cause a great deal of the arguements. Awful as some of the parents are, some of the childminders who post there don't put us in a very good light either. I see several names constantly cropping up. Their sole aim seems to be to stir things up :panic:

dette
22-06-2013, 10:05 AM
i'm tryin to find the thread and cant ...gutted can anyone link it please ..I feel like i'm missing out

vals
22-06-2013, 10:09 AM
there are 2 or 3 childminders on there that seem to be involved in every argument. I find myself liking what they say at first, then wanting to shout at them to stop.they don't know when to leave things alone. There are threads started on there purely to start an argument I am sure, and it always works.

Becci26
22-06-2013, 10:10 AM
I daren't go on there, it always makes my blood boil so have to avoid it these days. :panic::angry:

JCrakers
22-06-2013, 10:28 AM
I agree mouse, they are very eager to defend and some are equally as bad as the parents.

There are usually a few threads that make my blood boil, I try and refrain from answering.

bunyip
22-06-2013, 01:46 PM
I always find the tone of Nutmums so different to that on the Forum.

I disagree with members here from time to time, but it isn't all so spiteful and aggressive here, like it can be on NMs. I think of the Forum as being like a visit to the pub with friends I can have a heated debate with, disagree, and still leave thinking it was a good night out with people I can turn to for support.

Nutmums feels more like clog-dancing my way through a minefield with a target on my back. :p