PDA

View Full Version : BABE booked in for sept 2014!

loocyloo
18-06-2013, 09:39 PM
:D:D:D

well, almost! hasn't been born yet, but mum has asked if I will have any spaces then, and I said YES, as got 4 EY starting school (:() freeing up a full time space and a couple of odd days.

I said i'd give her my brochure and when babe was here she could come over and have a chat etc and she said she would, but to consider the space taken !!! ( she said her eldest is always talking about me - I help with school class once a week ) and she loves what she sees when she sees me out & about :D

feeling very chuffed, and THEN, her friend said ''oooo, I might be interested in the 'odd' days'' as she can set her own days/hours work :laughing: so that could be me sorted !!!!

i'm not going to think too much about it, and wait until the babes are at least here before we get anything on paper, but nice to know that in theory i'm set up!

miffy
18-06-2013, 09:45 PM
I misread the title and thought you were pregnant! :eek::blush::laughing:

That's great news - I love it when work just falls into place like that, no hassle!

Miffy xx

loocyloo
18-06-2013, 09:48 PM
]I misread the title and thought you were pregnant![/COLOR] :eek::blush::laughing:

That's great news - I love it when work just falls into place like that, no hassle!

Miffy xx

ARGHHHH! no, that would be horrifying! :laughing:

serin
18-06-2013, 09:59 PM
ARGHHHH! no, that would be horrifying! :laughing:

Lol booked out for Sept 2014 already Lol! Result!