PDA

View Full Version : Would you recommend a VW Touran?

serin
16-06-2013, 10:57 AM
I am looking to buy a 7 seater and my husband was looking at the Volkswagon Touran. I have a Obaby twin buggy so it would need to have enough space to store this when all seats are in use. Do you recommend it?

MrsP2C
16-06-2013, 11:07 AM
I've got one & love it although neither of my doubles (out'n'about & Jane Powertwin) fit with both rear seats up. Very economical, lovely drive, 5 proper rear seats so you can fit any type of car seat & masses of storage.

serin
16-06-2013, 11:22 AM
I've got one & love it although neither of my doubles (out'n'about & Jane Powertwin) fit with both rear seats up. Very economical, lovely drive, 5 proper rear seats so you can fit any type of car seat & masses of storage.

Sounds positive although I will need my twin buggy to fit somewhere. Your ones look bulky when I googled it.

amanda1309
16-06-2013, 11:50 AM
I had one and loved it. We bought it before I childminded as our family car. It was brilliant for minding but not a lot of boot space.

When you go to look at car take your pushchair and ask to try it in boot.

samb
16-06-2013, 03:06 PM
I have the be sharan which is next size up to the touran. I would imagine the obaby would fit in- that's an umbrella fold isn't it? Definitely take buggy with you when you go to look at cars- the garage didn't mind at all that I was pinging their car seats around to fit my buggy in lol! If you find the touran too small try the sharan- I love mine.

Samijanec
16-06-2013, 03:32 PM
I have a renault grand scenic, more than big enough. :)