PDA

View Full Version : which one?

devoncm
07-07-2008, 10:29 AM
can anyone reccomend a diet, i want to lose around2/3 stone, over last 2 yrs ive tried weight wtatchers which helped me lose 1st then nothing which made me lose the will to try harder(it didnt help at that my bf at the time kept telling me i still had lots more to lose so i kept eating the wrong things in front of him to make a point) i have tried the cabbage soup diet, i done this with my sister gran and grandad which grandad lost almost a st and me nothing! jan i started slimming world and lost 10lb on it before i stopped going-spending £4 to stand on scales i have at home did not appeal to me as i didnt have much money anyway.
now im on a mission to lose weight but not sure which to do, i have the support of marc too and family which is good and i know you guys will give me the support i need too.
any ideas? anything that doesnt involve eating fish will be good

avril
07-07-2008, 01:17 PM
I didn't join a slimming class although I did do the slimming world diet, I had to keep a food diary, weigh myself at the same time each wk and report to my friend and she did the same with me. So we used their diet but had our own private club!:D

Oh yes and I lost just under 2 stone in approx 3mnths.

devoncm
07-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Ive got the books and everything for that-and the scales!!!

I did lose weight on it so prob go back and do that

will look thru the books tonight and see what can have tomorrow without having to but anything

ive done by bmi and im overweight-i knew that anyway and ive got about 2 1/2 stone to lose

so here goes no going back now ive decided- will have to tel marc too so there wont be too many take outs i cant say no to-he's not that bad really!!

i figured if i tell enough people i cant not do it................................

and i know this forum is full of support on everthing!!!!!!!!!

avril
07-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Good luck :thumbsup: and I look forward to how you get on

Banana
07-07-2008, 02:40 PM
I'd follow slimming world. Its easy, you're never hungry and it works. I've had a bad run for a few weeks on it but its because im only half following the plan, im just maintaining or lossing half or putting on half - its a bore. But staying to get an **** kicking at class tonight so hoping next week will be a good loss!

good luck

deeb66
08-07-2008, 07:26 AM
Good luck Marie.....

Don't forget to let us know how you are getting on.