PDA

View Full Version : Personlised items

Samijanec
14-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Hi guys, I'm currently wanting to look into getting personlised items like t-shirts and so on for my mindees for trips out. I was wondering if any one had any recommendations please.

munch149
14-06-2013, 07:53 AM
I bought cheap high vis vests from a market. Have company name on and in case of losing a telephone number. They make them easier to spot too. I got t shirts and stuff for myself for vista print but not sure if they do kids x

Samijanec
14-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Thank you ill take a look on vista print, I'm thinking that I just want the writing on the back. A friend suggested badges to start off with..

bunyip
14-06-2013, 08:31 AM
I do personalised cross-stitch towels for each of the lo's, and have just started to do painted toothbrush holders/timers with their names on.

The trouble is, I'm having real trouble finding the towels now. They're the little 14" x 9" guest towels with a 14-count aida band. Can't find anywhere that sells them now (I find the 12" x 20" ones are too big) and they only occasionally come up on fleaBay. If anyone knows of a supplier, I'd be grateful for the details. :)

Samijanec
14-06-2013, 09:05 AM
I just got mine different coloured towels and they all supplied their own tooth brushes.