PDA

View Full Version : my mindees is dropping to 1 day in september, gutted

Npg1
13-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Hi. At the moment I have a 9 mth old 3 days a week term time only. I knew in september mum wanted to drop it to 2 days which was fine but now she is dropping to 1 day a week. Luckily I have another child lined up but this will mean a 12mth old, 15mth old and 22mth old on a wednesday which mum wasnt overally keen on but now im going to have to do it.

Just feel a bit fed up by it plus not much continuity for the baby!

Rick
13-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Perhaps having 3 children within a years age of each other might be beneficial. I always have three children of different ages and it can be difficult as they don't play with each other so much and tend to bother me an awful lot!

greanan
13-06-2013, 06:59 PM
The closer all the mindees are in age the better I always think

Npg1
13-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Yes thats what I was thinking. I started out last yr with a now 18mth old and then in april had a 6mth old start and the 18mth old mum was a bit put out because I had taken on another child. If I have another one start im worried they will both be put out! I think it will be good for them as they get on great as it is, may be hard work though!

CLL
13-06-2013, 08:16 PM
My mindees are close in age and love it. Most parents are put out when their lo is not the centre of the universe. They'll get over it eventually.