PDA

View Full Version : feel so low...

leeanne910
13-06-2013, 09:17 AM
So after everything last week with parent then ofsted. And this week another parent still not paying and its now at 600 mark just over and not knowing if they are returning.....i dont know what to do....i feel run down tired and fed up :( things were going so well.. and now i feel like giving up...other half has said to dont give up hope as all my families love me and love their child being here. They cant sing my praises enough... i just dont feel like things are good right now.... someonr tell me it will pass :(

jackie 7
13-06-2013, 09:56 AM
I know some of how you feel. I am fed up. I keep putting off everything. Look at small claims court for parent bill. Plan a fun weekend. Take your vitamins and try to relax. I have been worried about money but now will be full for non schoolies in September. First time ever since I started. We all feel like this at times but the worry over the bill must bd getting you down. Get advice from your insurers.

hectors house
13-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Sorry things are getting you down. Look at each problem and try to deal with them one at a time - phone your insurance company eg: Morton Michel or PACEY (NCMA) and ask for advice and see if they will help you retrieve this amount - act now as sometimes they put a time limit on how long overdue it is.

Sorry I can't remember your posts from last week - has the problem with the other parent been resolved? And have Ofsted inspected you, if they have already been :clapping: - breath a sign of relief, that it is out of the way. Did they give you any recommendations or actions, if so start looking at how you can tick that box?

Write things down you need to do - work through the list, starting with the most important thing - sometimes life is a bit like the ironing pile, it gets so big you don't know where to start, so you ignore it. What I do then is take the top 10 items off the top and do them, if I feel like doing another 10 then I do. I try not to sort to the bottom choosing the easy things and leaving the harder things as I know they will never get ironed!

Hope the praise and appreciation from your other families cheers you up - and it's nearly the weekend.:)

Kirstylob
13-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Sorry your feeling low. Great advice from Hectors House. Your insurer will be able to advise you about the money. The list idea is great, it will help you focus and sort things out. Hopefully when you start addressing any changes you need to make and ticking things off it will give you a boost. I write a lot of lists and use a big fat red tick when i have done something, I also add to the list if I do something not on the list just so I can tick it off!
Good luck and hope you feel better about things soon x

kellyskidz!
13-06-2013, 12:56 PM
I also add to the list if I do something not on the list just so I can tick it off!

Hahaha I do this too!
In a morning my list looks like this

1. Clean microwave
2. Pay gas bill
3. Tidy garden

At the end of the day it's:
1. Clean microwave
2. Pay gas bill
3. Tidy garden
4. Feed goldfish (tick)
5. Sort out creative area (tick)
6. Have a cup of tea (tick)
Do 1, 2 and 3 tomorrow!

Glad it's not just me who does things anyway then adds them to the list. My partner sees it and says 'wow you've been busy, nearly ticked everything off!'

Samijanec
13-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Hector's houses advice sounds perfect to me :)

sarah707
13-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Give yourself a big hug and focus on one positive thing that has happened today :group hug:

Supernanny86
13-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Hahaha I do this too!
In a morning my list looks like this

1. Clean microwave
2. Pay gas bill
3. Tidy garden

At the end of the day it's:
1. Clean microwave
2. Pay gas bill
3. Tidy garden
4. Feed goldfish (tick)
5. Sort out creative area (tick)
6. Have a cup of tea (tick)
Do 1, 2 and 3 tomorrow!

Glad it's not just me who does things anyway then adds them to the list. My partner sees it and says 'wow you've been busy, nearly ticked everything off!'

Hahaha!! I add things I've done to the list too!!! :)