PDA

View Full Version : anyway I can make this work?

ozzy10
12-06-2013, 04:19 PM
I've a mindee who from January is going to preschool for his 15 hours funded but will come to me after preschool on his full days there and then for one full afternoon, but in holidays he will be with me 3 full days. He currently does 3 full days with me.

Had an enquiry today (preschool gave dad my details, they rang and asked if that was ok put phone down it rand straight away and was dad!) they need 2 days a week but both are days mindee is with me but dad works from home and mum is teacher so they only need term time and school hours. This will work from January but I'll need a variation from September if I can as I would be over my numbers as got 2 of my own. So would be 4 under 5?

The only way I can see to make it work is to ask mum if he can start preschool from September. Really don't want to as they have being really good he came back to me after I had 9 months maternity and I've had him since he was six months.

Anyone any suggestions how I might be able to make it work?

CLL
12-06-2013, 04:37 PM
If dad works from home why can he not do the other 2 days? If not then you will not be able to take on this new business.