PDA

View Full Version : non paying parent frustration!

leeanne910
12-06-2013, 09:40 AM
So in half term i was meant to be paid £315. Mum didnt turn up with 2 kiddies thu n fri.

Didnt show last week which meant she missed £166 payment for this week.

And again this week no child £166 hasnt been paid.....

I sent letter for the 315 last tue. But this is a joke.

I am.about to phone mm in a min anyway...but im so down and frustrated. When mum has been in touch it was

Ohhhhh child is in hosp with appendix then other one was sick and then banks been froze....argh :( after the week i had last week this is the last thing i need and im starting to dislike my job and feel like im painting a smile on

charlottenash
12-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Serve notice and get rid of them?

Littleglees
12-06-2013, 09:53 AM
I've got one, but bill not as high, bill went out on the 31st then on Friday she said I will bring money around , saturday night they have gone away for two weeks, so im charging late payment charges !!!

Ripeberry
12-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Best to get payment up front. They can wriggle out of paying when doing it in arrears.

mrs_scottydog
12-06-2013, 10:04 AM
If you have no luck getting mum to pay up I'd get in touch with your insurance people. As Ripeberry says for this reason it is best to get parents to pay in advance. As someone with experience of a parent doing a runner without parent paying I'd put it down as a lesson learnt and change the way you charge. I have now done this and it is so much easier. Good luck with getting what you are owed. Hx

leeanne910
12-06-2013, 10:30 AM
It is payment on the firat day of the week for that week but mom gave excuses.... :(