PDA

View Full Version : ofsted recommendation change Immediately.....

hulahooper
11-06-2013, 06:08 PM
My inspector told me that there was one thing I did in my provision that prevented her from giving me outstanding in an aspect yesterday, I've changed that today to how she said it should be..... can I do anything to get the report better?

sarah707
11-06-2013, 06:31 PM
No, I am afraid you are stuck with the report until your next inspection.

It's often not the only thing - it's just an action point to provide you with a goal for the future. A different inspector might well come up with something else - it's a lottery I am afraid.

There is some talk about us being able to pay for re-inspections in the future if we have made significant improvements and want an inspection to try and enhance our grades - but we don't have any facts or figures yet.

Are you pleased with how your inspection went? I know our members would love to hear your feedback :D

hulahooper
11-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Thanku for commenting. I am really pleased with my inspection and grade but it would've been so nice to have this aspect of outstanding. Nevermind. Live and learn.

She really. was a lovely woman and a lovely inspection, she was v impressed. My low self esteem has had a boost of confidence from it.

When will I b expecting a return visit? And does the nerves reduce ay the next inspection?

chriss
11-06-2013, 06:54 PM
yes will be interested in any feedback. And what was the one thing if you dont mind me asking :)

hulahooper
11-06-2013, 06:55 PM
I don't mind sharing, but she said not to say anything until the report came out. Am I breaking any rules talking about it?

MrsP2C
11-06-2013, 07:07 PM
When will I b expecting a return visit? And does the nerves reduce ay the next inspection?

Well done and I've recently had my inspection & told as I received a good grade wouldn't be inspected again until the next cycle which start sept '16 (unless triggered earlier by a complaint etc)

sarah707
11-06-2013, 07:26 PM
I don't mind sharing, but she said not to say anything until the report came out. Am I breaking any rules talking about it?

It depends if anyone knows who 'hulahooper' is :cool:

hulahooper
11-06-2013, 07:40 PM
I will share after the report just in case.

hectors house
11-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Well done whoever you are :clapping:

hulahooper
11-06-2013, 09:35 PM
I'm me. Lol. Thanku.