PDA

View Full Version : Hmm.,,parent maybe moving house, fill space?

smurfette
10-06-2013, 12:35 PM
So you may remember that one of my mums who has two little ones with me told me she hadnt booked eldest one into nursery as they were hoping to move house and the deposit was non refundable .. At the time I was trying to fill a space and wanted to know her plans for Sept as originally the littlest one was going to replace the older ones days as I only have the littlest one when I can fit her in. She has now told me that she has booked her into nursery and youngest will come same days as older one did, eldest wont be here at all.

This leaves me with one four day a week space.. I have just had an enquiry from a lady who wants two children cared for on those days. One full time and one with a nursery place for the mornings ..

The first mum hasn't put house up for sale and is as far as I know just starting to look at houses. She told me they hadn't decided whether to move out of area or not, she is quite keen to go to the country. I have tried to pin her down more but she is dithery.

My area is busy usually with enquiries but like a lot of places busier for sept and jan starts so would hate for example if they ended up moving
Closer to Christmas and I was stuck , otoh she is a good customer and I don't want to leave her stuck!!