PDA

View Full Version : Back to work!!

Supernanny86
10-06-2013, 07:57 AM
So I'm back at work after nearly 2 weeks!!! Kids been on holiday!! They're trying my patience already and I've only been here a couple of hours!! Lol! Guess I need to give them a bit of time to get back into routine!! :) :)

sarah707
10-06-2013, 09:10 PM
2 weeks off - my dream! :laughing: I hope your day improved xx

Supernanny86
10-06-2013, 09:15 PM
2 weeks off - my dream! :laughing: I hope your day improved xx

It was like a dream but that's all my holiday for the year taken apart from a couple of days! :) hoping they will go away again at some point!!
I actually had a really good day in the end with them. We went to group and then played with their new ride ons and made daddy part of his Father's Day gift! Guess they needed a bit of time to get my rules again! Always hard when parents have them for a long time!! :D

Stapleton83
10-06-2013, 09:22 PM
You know how it is you can train the kids to adhere to your rules but the parents are a completely different thing!!:laughing::laughing:

Sam

The Juggler
10-06-2013, 09:27 PM
glad you had a lovely holiday ! Sarah really ???? Never 2 weeks off. I have 2 weeks every year or I'd go round the twist :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tazmin68
11-06-2013, 09:07 AM
I know how you feel for the first time in 10 years had two weeks away. Still got messages from my school holiday contracts only asking if I was working on the Tuesday after bank holiday despite the fact I do about 5 newsletters a year. Not a bad day yesterday.

Today I have a little one who is unsettled been to NANs all of last week.

ziggy
11-06-2013, 09:15 AM
I'm taking 2 weeks off at end of July then one of my families are going away. I am already concerned about how they will behave after 3 weeks with their mummy but heyho

angeldelight
11-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Oooh lucky you

Would love two weeks off

Hope things improve

Angel xx

Supernanny86
11-06-2013, 10:02 AM
I know how you feel for the first time in 10 years had two weeks away. Still got messages from my school holiday contracts only asking if I was working on the Tuesday after bank holiday despite the fact I do about 5 newsletters a year. Not a bad day yesterday.

Today I have a little one who is unsettled been to NANs all of last week.

It's horrible when they're so unsettled. But I suppose a week of treats and doing as I please I would be too!! :)

Supernanny86
11-06-2013, 10:03 AM
I'm taking 2 weeks off at end of July then one of my families are going away. I am already concerned about how they will behave after 3 weeks with their mummy but heyho

That's definitely the downfall of the job!! But they'll learn!! :) :) I hope!! :) :)

Supernanny86
11-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Oooh lucky you

Would love two weeks off

Hope things improve

Angel xx

It went way too quickly!! Now looking forward to Xmas!! Lol!!

I'm sure they will improve, they've got m n d wrapped around their fingers bigtime!! Just have to get used to my rules again!! It's like someone flipped and a switch when parents come home!! :) :)