PDA

View Full Version : Double buggy with buggy board

cs01
09-06-2013, 03:09 PM
I have been reading through the various threads about double buggies and buggy boards. I currently have a nipper 360 double which I love. However, I am going to need to attach a buggy board with a new starter joining me soon I gather from the lascal website and from reading other threads that the boards are not ideal with nippers because of the limited head room.

I wonder if the mountain buggy duet is better with a buggy board and if so, whether it might be worth investing in one? Or perhaps the baby jogger city double?

I need something that works well as walk to and from school and nursery a few times a day and I don't want to use the car unless I absolutely have to.

I can't bear the thought of an umbrella stroller with a buggy board as used one in the past and it made my wrists and back hurt!

Any opinions?

lauraring1
09-06-2013, 03:18 PM
I have been reading through the various threads about double buggies and buggy boards. I currently have a nipper 360 double which I love. However, I am going to need to attach a buggy board with a new starter joining me soon I gather from the lascal website and from reading other threads that the boards are not ideal with nippers because of the limited head room.

I wonder if the mountain buggy duet is better with a buggy board and if so, whether it might be worth investing in one?

I need something that works well as walk to and from school and nursery a few times a day and I don't want to use the car unless I absolutely have to.

I can't bear the thought of an umbrella stroller with a buggy board as used one in the past and it made my wrists and back hurt!

Any opinions?

I had an out and about 360 double and used it with a lascal buggy board, it was fine as lo had head between handle bar and the buggy itself, it worked well for me...

Smileyface
09-06-2013, 03:59 PM
I use a buggy board with my city mini double works great. X

muffins
09-06-2013, 05:44 PM
I have a kidsit I use on my nipper, no need to worry about head space cos their sitting down!:thumbsup:

cs01
09-06-2013, 05:53 PM
I have a kidsit I use on my nipper, no need to worry about head space cos their sitting down!:thumbsup:

I'd not heard of one of those - sounds great! Where can I get one?

muffins
09-06-2013, 09:09 PM
I'd not heard of one of those - sounds great! Where can I get one?

They appear to be out of stock in most places, maybe they're not made anymore?

Theres on here but its for far more than I paid:panic:

Revelo Pushchair Buggy Board Kidsit (http://mywendyhouse.com/revelo-pushchair-buggy-board-kidsit.html)