PDA

View Full Version : Smile please!!!

hello kitty
06-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Disaster - my camera is very very sick.

We did a sticking activity on Thursday and my mindee (16 months) had tissue stuck all over her hands and not on her picture and as I went to take a photo of her my screen kept flickering and the image looks like someone has moved very fast through it. I have tried to reset it but nothing appears to correct it. Normally I would take it in to be fixed but as we are off on holiday very soon I need to buy a new one.

Can anyone recommend a decent camera please.

sarah707
07-07-2008, 06:28 AM
I bought the cheapest from Argos as I keep dropping them ... :rolleyes:

It was on sale as well and is great!

venus89
07-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Fuji Finepix S6500fd is really good - I got it for about £150 online after shopping around and it came with a free bag, tabletop tripod, batteries and charger. It takes great pictures, even far away (we got it to take to Africa on safari and needed one which had a good zoom and was easy to snap a quick picture with rather than needing lots of fiddling first)

My other camera (!), which is more of a happy snapper, is th eone I now use when I'm out and about with the mindees. The pictures are brilliant and the software that came with it makes even my rubbish pictures look half decent.That's a Kodak easyshare C310 and I've never heard anyone say a bad word about it.