PDA

View Full Version : Need to find something else to do....

sprinkles
08-06-2013, 08:35 PM
I've been on holiday for a fortnight and the thought of going back on Monday is terrible! The past two days I've been stalking my email and facebook page, advertising wherever I can, in the hope I'll get an enquiry for the summer holidays! My first mindee starts in August but it still seems ages away and I can't stand my work!

We got engaged at the beginning of May so advertising etc took a back seat and I wasn't overly fussed as I was looking forward to our holidays but now I'm back on it like I was when I first registered. I've had enquiries but I've either not been able to take them on due to filling my under one space as of August, they've not got back to me or they've decided to go with family etc. I'm waiting on at least two mums contacting me that other minders have passed my details onto but that was nearly a fortnight ago!!

I need a hobby!! :laughing:

CLL
08-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Writing risk assessments! Do them all now. I am in a major rush writing all mine for next week. I was only registered 4 1/2 months before they called me, only been minding 8 weeks.

sprinkles
08-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Writing risk assessments! Do them all now. I am in a major rush writing all mine for next week. I was only registered 4 1/2 months before they called me, only been minding 8 weeks.

I'm in Scotland so think it's different here. As far as I know I only need my general risk assessment which covers all the rooms I use, which I update regularly.