PDA

View Full Version : Ratios....sorry!!!

kp0781
07-06-2013, 06:12 PM
I have had an enquiry for 9-3 on a weds term time only. I currently have 4 under 5. 2 my own and 2 sisters for continuity of care. On a weds the 2 3 1/2 year olds ( my own and mindee) go to pre school. A mum from pre school has asked for me to pick up and drop off at pre school on the weds. I only look after 2 1 yr olds on a weds. I know this is new business but a more experienced cm said under old rules you could apply for dispensation in this circumstance. I can't see any situation where my daughter would be at home. If she was poorly I wouldn't work.
I don't really need this placement but I have recently moved towns and want to start building a reputation. I have all my eggs in one basket so to speak as I have one family full time. This lady is also a teacher and I would possibly like to do term time only in the future.
I think it's a no but would like your thoughts :-)

FussyElmo
07-06-2013, 06:28 PM
I have had an enquiry for 9-3 on a weds term time only. I currently have 4 under 5. 2 my own and 2 sisters for continuity of care. On a weds the 2 3 1/2 year olds ( my own and mindee) go to pre school. A mum from pre school has asked for me to pick up and drop off at pre school on the weds. I only look after 2 1 yr olds on a weds. I know this is new business but a more experienced cm said under old rules you could apply for dispensation in this circumstance. I can't see any situation where my daughter would be at home. If she was poorly I wouldn't work.
I don't really need this placement but I have recently moved towns and want to start building a reputation. I have all my eggs in one basket so to speak as I have one family full time. This lady is also a teacher and I would possibly like to do term time only in the future.
I think it's a no but would like your thoughts :-)

No because its as you say its new business

The Juggler
07-06-2013, 08:22 PM
No because its as you say its new business

agree with fussy

Stapleton83
07-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Sadly I think the answer is no as it is new business.

Sorry

Samx

kp0781
07-06-2013, 08:50 PM
I know :-( thanks.
The only reason I questioned it is that I only have the 2 babies and although my own older daughter comes into numbers I can't see a situation where she would actually be there. Thanks for reading x

Rubybubbles
07-06-2013, 08:55 PM
I know :-( thanks.
The only reason I questioned it is that I only have the 2 babies and although my own older daughter comes into numbers I can't see a situation where she would actually be there. Thanks for reading x

She still comes into your number even if not there.

When mine were little I tended to have more school age children to earn more income, now they are not in my numbers I have unders more!