PDA

View Full Version : feeling good and feeling bad...

Mia73
06-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Feeling good: got two new mindees for this September,meaning £700 extra per month.
feeling bad: had to give notice for existing two after schoolies who only come here once a week...and I know they will struggle to find a new place! But I try to remind myself I run a business...
Has anybody been in a similar situation?

natalieatk
07-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Yes I agree I was in a similar situation and I suffested after school club which was cheaper as mam agreed so easy situation!!
Explain to mam you can no longer care for her children due to them taking up a full time place and you not able to take on any more children! Hopefully she will be ok

lubeam
07-06-2013, 07:50 PM
At the end of the day parents would drop you if a better / cheaper option with out thinking . Don't feel bad for improving your business and life :) thumbs up for being brave and bettering yourself by making a hard decision :)

Mia73
08-06-2013, 06:52 AM
thanks! yes that is so through parents would not blink twice if better/cheaper childcare would come around! One of my other mindees just got a place from after school club,which suits me well as I find after schoolies are harder work than little ones sometimes...