PDA

View Full Version : First part of my training course tonight

aella851
06-06-2013, 11:15 AM
I'm doing my safe guarding 1 a tonight. Part of the local authority course that is required for me to do. My last course finishes mid July, I can then send my ofsted registration letter off. However I might wait till mid August to do this so I can sort the house and garden a bit more. I so have to declutter and get rid of things. Train myself to be tidier too :-/

Anyway hope everyone is well great news regards the scrapped planned for the ratio plans

Angie :-)

Rick
06-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Good luck.

Don't forget you have a few weeks after you send in your application to Ofsted before they inspect so you don't want to wait twice!

aella851
06-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Good luck.

Don't forget you have a few weeks after you send in your application to Ofsted before they inspect so you don't want to wait twice!

How you mean?

Rick
06-06-2013, 01:28 PM
How you mean?

Is it your Ofsted application form? If so you will have 8 weeks or so before Ofsted will inspect you. In that time you can get your house ready!

aella851
06-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Just feel I got so much to do with house. Declutter, move furniture. Paint hallway, sort garden out.

Rick
06-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Just feel I got so much to do with house. Declutter, move furniture. Paint hallway, sort garden out.

Well good luck. It might focus the mind if you know you HAVE to get it done in a certain timeframe!

SammySplodger
06-06-2013, 02:15 PM
I completely see why you feel the need to 'pace yourself' a bit, but Rick is right re: focus!

Generally it does take Ofsted 8-12 weeks and many parents want to get a CM lined up for September. I kept phoning Ofsted for progress updates, so I could keep to my 'timetable'. Also, I didn't have every last bit of DIY done for my pre-reg - but I had done a detailed RA.

Amandak28
06-06-2013, 04:11 PM
I to am in the middle of my CYPOP5 course and this thread has answered a few questions around time scale. Thanks!

I have a fair bit to do and to de clutter, decorate and organise my flat. Just hope i can get it done im time. X