PDA

View Full Version : is it me ?

pipandbaz
06-06-2013, 08:54 AM
.....or are girls harder work than boys? It seems girls are sharp n argumentative and competitive. Boys are more accepting easy going,
As a mother of 3 boys I never would have thought the difference would have be so evident at a young age, this job has opened my eyes!

JCrakers
06-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Yep.... Lol

My son is so laid back and will do anything I tell him...he's 14
My daughter has been a pain since birth and is now 11... She is a right little madam and so head strong, will not do anything I say and argue the left ear off a donkey.

Very different personalities.

mama2three
06-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Yep.... Lol

My son is so laid back and will do anything I tell him...he's 14
My daughter has been a pain since birth and is now 11... She is a right little madam and so head strong, will not do anything I say and argue the left ear off a donkey.

Very different personalities.

mm my ds2 was still nice at 14 too:rolleyes:

supermumy
06-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Nop as A mum of 4 Girls with nephews and boy mindees I would say each to their own lol
I know and looked after some placid boys and some unruly ones same as girls really it depends on their nature and how parents are :)
One of my mindees mum and dad love out door life don't shout really layed back etc both girl and boy are so placid and another child to a different family i have where the life is quite loud and busy I as loud as anything lol

pipandbaz
06-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Yeah all different, I guess I longed for a girl and then doing this job I thought yes great I get to have girls too - but so far I have to say I have found them to be more erm ...challenging! But gorgeous all the same ;-)

maisiemog
06-06-2013, 10:27 AM
I think girls are harder! I'm sure the attitude and nastiness is worse in them. Boys are obvious about their naughtiness and have no hidden agenda. All the little girls I know seem more sly, devious and manipulative. And that includes my own!!!! I'd rather have the fights that resolve themselves than the backstabbing I get from the girls!

karen m
06-06-2013, 10:53 AM
2 boys and 2 girls of my own and each one is different

munch149
06-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Nop as A mum of 4 Girls with nephews and boy mindees I would say each to their own lol
I know and looked after some placid boys and some unruly ones same as girls really it depends on their nature and how parents are :)
One of my mindees mum and dad love out door life don't shout really layed back etc both girl and boy are so placid and another child to a different family i have where the life is quite loud and busy I as loud as anything lol

I find girls easier too but that might just be related to experience. I have a daughter myself and most of my mindees have been girls. The few boys I have had I've found more difficult to occupy particularly when older. They are happy when running around outside but try and get them to sit down and do anything and its a challenge