PDA

View Full Version : Exhausted today

skatie
06-06-2013, 07:12 AM
My ds 18mths had a rough night crying on and off and tossing and turning. I'm exhausted this morning. To top it off I am having a tough time adjusting to childminding full time and feel like its taking over my life and I have no energy left for anything else. I'm so tired of the whining and crying and telling tales on each other. I'm having to finish off potty training the 3 yr old but mum has put her in ultra thin pull ups so she is just not getting it. 3 yr old chews everything, my toys including soft toys so they're all soggy, breaks things, falls over and hurts herself at least 20 times a day, is constantly hungry and cries if I say it's not snack/lunch time. Cries if she doesn't get her own way if someone has a toy she wants, it's 8 in the morning and she is tired already and just being difficult.

It's making me really grumpy! I don't want to deal with any of it today cause I'm tired too. No point to this except to vent and for someone to offer me a cave to hide in for at least a week.

Optimalstar
06-06-2013, 07:19 AM
All new jobs take some time adjusting to ((((( hugs))))))

sing-low
06-06-2013, 08:25 AM
All new jobs take some time adjusting to ((((( hugs))))))

I agree. It will get better plus everything always seems worse after not enough sleep. Can you get outside with them today? The sunshine is certainly cheering me up and it'll help keep you awake. Hugs.

pipandbaz
06-06-2013, 08:26 AM
It is hard at times especially when your tired, once routine and your 'ways' are accepted it does get easier. Big hugs x

angeldelight
06-06-2013, 08:39 AM
Hope thing settle down for you soon

Hope today is a bit better too

Angel xxx