PDA

View Full Version : forgot where my SEF is! Advice please!

jadavi
06-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Can anyone help?

My D O said Ofsted will not request a SEF like they did last time and its up to me to update it.
I can't remember the link or my code.
Can anyone advise how I can track or find it back again?. And maybe the web link?

Cheers
Ja

Rick
06-06-2013, 07:07 AM
You're not actually obliged to do one, just that you show evidence of improvement.

But if you wish to do one you need the Government Gateway

Government Gateway - Home (http://www.gateway.gov.uk/)

You need your user ID and password. If you don't have it you will need to register :thumbsup:

karen m
07-06-2013, 06:55 AM
Had inspection 2 weeks ago and said I don't do a SEF her reply " I wouldn't look at it if you had , I find them a waste of time , I prefer you to be able to tell me how you have improved your setting "

bindy
07-06-2013, 07:41 AM
[QUOTE=karen m;1259380]Had inspection 2 weeks ago and said I don't do a SEF her reply " I wouldn't look at it if you had , I find them a waste of time , I prefer you to be able to tell me how you have improved your setting "[/QUO

This is the reason why Ofsted really annoy me! My inspector had the opposite view.

jadavi
09-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Just for info for people who also can't get into their gateway account ... Ofsted will send you your old SEF by email attachment and you can edit and send it back. They will post it up for you.