PDA

View Full Version : magic beans

julie w
05-06-2013, 10:29 AM
My two nursery children came home with the annual sunflower seed in a plastic cup. They were to take them home and monitor the growth and return with the plants after half term. However the day they brought them out of school I managed to drop them. Not wanting to upset the children I discreetly re-earthed and planted some sun flower seeds of my own. Yesterday the children proudly took their plants back in. The teacher said how wonderful my mindees plants were as the runner beans they'd planted had magically turned into sunflowers. I wasnt to know thy'd had a change this year.:blush:

Becci26
05-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Hahaha that's brilliant! Oops

lubeam
05-06-2013, 10:36 AM
Fab! I'd do something like that lol :)

suziealderton
05-06-2013, 12:02 PM
My two nursery children came home with the annual sunflower seed in a plastic cup. They were to take them home and monitor the growth and return with the plants after half term. However the day they brought them out of school I managed to drop them. Not wanting to upset the children I discreetly re-earthed and planted some sun flower seeds of my own. Yesterday the children proudly took their plants back in. The teacher said how wonderful my mindees plants were as the runner beans they'd planted had magically turned into sunflowers. I wasnt to know thy'd had a change this year.:blush:

This has given me a much needed giggle! Thankyou x

Nicola Carlyle
05-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Fantastic lol! It's the small things that make all the difference lol.

Kirstylob
05-06-2013, 12:32 PM
That's brilliant, so magic beans do exist!

watgem
05-06-2013, 05:26 PM
hehe thats fab :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Kiddleywinks
05-06-2013, 05:31 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: