PDA

View Full Version : Action Sausage!

VeggieSausage
02-06-2013, 07:29 AM
I am back from holiday and feel all pumped up (not literally) and motivated to have a good look at everything I do and review it....a few tasks for this week
1. First on the list review risk assessments and ensure they are up to date.....
2. Review policies/ procedures and permissions and ensure all parents are signed and up to date
3. Send newsletter to parents
4. Update all learning journeys and send them home
5. Send out parents questionnaire
6. Have a review of food/meals etc
7. Create a new weekly plan that looks interesting and fun, to put up for parents and children to see what we are doing each week
8. Create a weekly visual timetable specifically for one child who has trouble with waiting for mum all day....

......when I have done this lot this week I will write up my next list of to-do's......

lisbet
02-06-2013, 08:12 AM
WOW! :thumbsup: I am in awe of your motivation and organisation!

(Please can you send some my way?! :laughing:)

loocyloo
02-06-2013, 08:26 AM
good luck!

i have a to do list, but sadly, weekly events seem to take presidence and i can't get the others shifted off the list!

xxx

lilac_dragon
02-06-2013, 08:31 AM
Good list VeggieSausage!

I did a Timeline of photos recently for a child in the same position, but also did one for their home as they're part time and were getting confused with whether they were coming to me or staying at home - the Parents think I'm a genius.:laughing::laughing::laughing:
I also did a similar one for Who's Turn Is It To Lay The Table For Lunch? Whos Coming To Play Today? and for Who's Turn Is It For Sharing? (I keep an egg timer near that one)
I laminated the sheets and added a descending line of Velcro sticky dots, laminated small photos of each child with Velcro dots on the reverse. On the back of the sheet are more sticky dots where I keep the photos which aren't in use at that point,, so they're hidden to avoid confusion, but quick to swop over. I have 3 x 2yr rising 3yr olds, and it's been a great help to aid them with understanding turn taking, anticipating who's coming and taking responsibility for sharing out spoons, mugs, plates etc.

Good luck, I hope you manage all on your list, but don't take away all the benefit you've gained from having a holiday!

Rick
02-06-2013, 08:38 AM
I am back from holiday and feel all pumped up (not literally) and motivated to have a good look at everything I do and review it....a few tasks for this week
1. First on the list review risk assessments and ensure they are up to date.....
2. Review policies/ procedures and permissions and ensure all parents are signed and up to date
7. Create a new weekly plan that looks interesting and fun, to put up for parents and children to see what we are doing each week
8. Create a weekly visual timetable specifically for one child who has trouble with waiting for mum all day....

......when I have done this lot this week I will write up my next list of to-do's......

.......then get halfway though number one and decide to sit in the garden! :laughing:

Kiddleywinks
02-06-2013, 07:18 PM
You been spying on me Rick? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

sing-low
02-06-2013, 07:22 PM
I am exhausted just reading your to do list. If you have any spare energy after you've finished all that lot, can you come and start on mine?:p Please?

watgem
02-06-2013, 07:53 PM
I need to do your to do list lol but I need some more energy first:laughing::laughing::laughing:

lauraring1
02-06-2013, 08:26 PM

Your list looks like mine should be/is! I can't see me getting much of that done this week... With 3 lo's most days this week and early starts and late finish's I'm pooped by the eve!

Oh well looks like next weekend will be another busy one!

Kirstylob
03-06-2013, 12:42 PM
Love your list. I have a similar one which just seems to get longer! Are you really going to be able to get all that done in a week?!