PDA

View Full Version : self evaluation forms

cuddlybunny38
06-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Not sure where to put this, but when making self evaluation forms what sort of questions could you ask? thanks for any ides. Sharon

mummyroysof3
06-07-2008, 05:13 PM
hi, there is a self evaluation form for ofsted inspections if thats any help

http://www.*************/mainwebsite/resources/document/sef_england.pdf

Sorry if i misunderstoud and thats not what you ment

charlotte :)

sarah707
06-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Ask yourself questions relating to how well you meet the standards ...

Or the every child matters agenda ...

And think about how you can improve :D

Pauline
06-07-2008, 07:25 PM
The new self evaluations forms for Ofsted/EYFS should be on line soon, they were saying late July last time I heard.

cuddlybunny38
06-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Hi thanks for the replys, tried to access the one on the ncma but wont load, was making up some forms with questions to ask myself about the service that I provide, what I think is good, bad, what can be improved and so on. Thought it might help with my inspection( not due yet) to show that I can see the good and bab in what I do. Will keep thinking. Sharon

susi513
08-07-2008, 09:45 PM
I read today that the Ofsted self evaluations won't be online til September :-(

wendywu
08-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Yes and they are going to be 9 pages long.:eek: But and i quote " they are supposed to make inspections sharper and shorter" We like that word SHORTER:laughing:

donnahay0
09-07-2008, 06:49 AM
I have just finished readingthe Are you ready for your inspection booklet and it states that an inspection could last up to 1/2 a day - they call this shorter!

hello kitty
09-07-2008, 06:59 AM
I have just finished readingthe Are you ready for your inspection booklet and it states that an inspection could last up to 1/2 a day - they call this shorter!

My mouth dropped open when I read this too. :panic:

wendywu
09-07-2008, 07:48 AM
So much for info on the EYFS training.:panic:

But i had friends who had the inspector with them for 5 hours plus. So that is over 1/2 a working day. One friend even fed her inspector. :eek:

Mind you with all the paperwork they will have to look through with the EYFS they could be with us for two weeks.:laughing:

Pauline
09-07-2008, 04:37 PM
I read today that the Ofsted self evaluations won't be online til September :-(

I've been shown a draft copy today and it was 4 pages so hopefully it is going down!! and they were still saying on line by end July, wish they would make their minds up! :panic:

Pauline
09-07-2008, 04:38 PM
So much for info on the EYFS training.:panic:

But i had friends who had the inspector with them for 5 hours plus. So that is over 1/2 a working day. One friend even fed her inspector. :eek:

Mind you with all the paperwork they will have to look through with the EYFS they could be with us for two weeks.:laughing:

Our inspector was here for 4 hours but wouldn't accept any food. I thought they were not allowed to accept as it might constitute a bribe!! :laughing:

sarah707
09-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Our inspector was here for 4 hours but wouldn't accept any food. I thought they were not allowed to accept as it might constitute a bribe!! :laughing:

I suppose they think we might poison them :eek: :laughing: