PDA

View Full Version : Just to let u know :)

mrs robbie williams
31-05-2013, 03:02 PM
In currently sitting in garden in glorious sunshine having a glass of wine :) have finished work btw lol xx

Petshrinklj
31-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Nice. :) I'm on sofa with toddler snuggling into me on my left and dog snuggling into me on right. My son is playing wii with our neighbours kids very Noisy but at least I'm getting to catch up on posts whilst they are busy.
Enjoy your wine. :)

FussyElmo
31-05-2013, 03:19 PM
In currently sitting in garden in glorious sunshine having a glass of wine :) have finished work btw lol xx

Have you only just finished? No work for me for a week :D Shall I mention I didn't get out of bed till 915 :p:laughing::laughing:

mrs robbie williams
31-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Jammy ****** lol, yes been to zoo and worn mindee out but didn't work on my ds who is 9 and now wants the paddling pool up trying to convince him it's really not warm enough !! :)

FussyElmo
31-05-2013, 03:45 PM
We have had a lovely day at the park and now going to treat the kids to tea from the Chinese :clapping:

shortstuff
31-05-2013, 03:53 PM
I finished at 2.15 too so Ive had an ice cream when the van came round and have been lazing on my hammock x reading my new ereader that finally arrived yesterday x

Oh and I should add that DS is proudly walking around wearing the scooby doo suit he bought, which arrived at the same time as my ereader x

JCrakers
31-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Lovely...I finished at 3pm but spent time doing the housework as my cleaner didn't come :(

Also done some ironing and now playing candy crush that is ridiculously addictive.

Got a 40th party to go to tomorrow from 4pm so probably be getting legless and feeling rough Sunday....Lol (hope I don't get spotted as my good childminder facade will be ruined) :p