PDA

View Full Version : Mindees leaving but feeling better

JCrakers
31-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Well, I've got four mindees leaving soon. Two siblings leaving at the end of the school year because mum is having a third. Another one goes to school so hours will drop and the other one will be cutting hours as mum told me she's expecting again.

I was getting a bit worried as my 3yr old mindee spends 3 days with the mindee that's going to school. They get on so well and if the eldest is ill and doesn't come the 3yr old is not as happy and quieter. But come sept they won't see each other anymore. So I was wondering how she would cope spending the day with two babies.

And the same with my other 3yr old mindee...she would be spending her two days with two babies also..
They play so nicely together, lots of role play, chatting and have built a good friendship so when mindee goes to school the dynamics will change so much..I was wondering how my days would pan out, especially when they both receive funding. I wondered if the parents would opt for a preschool for social dev.

But Ive managed to swap days so they will be together two days, so it will be so nice having the two of them together....phew!

Plus I had one space left on a weds and I've just filled it with a 12m old 9-5 :)
And I'll be finishing an hour earlier on Fridays which is always a bonus.

So full again from September. And I was worried because there is a new minder down the road so I though business would be slower.

donna porter
31-05-2013, 01:10 PM
You obviously have a great reputation to get filled so quickly :-)

Mouse
31-05-2013, 01:33 PM
That is good news :D

I have one finishing in Sept to go to school and one of my other mums has already asked if they can have the space :)