PDA

View Full Version : ITS FRIDAY!

Nicola Carlyle
31-05-2013, 06:24 AM
Well my favourite day of the week is finally here. This week has actually flown by but I'm exhausted! So not like me really. Nice quiet day on the cards I think two mindees along with my own 2 girls so think we will do something crafty this morning followed by a cinema (DVD) afternoon.

What's everyone else up to? x

Samijanec
31-05-2013, 07:16 AM
No mindees for me today, a much needed long weekend off, no more mindees till Tuesday for me. Enjoy your weekend. :D:D

green4lynn
31-05-2013, 07:27 AM
I've just got 2 as well, so we are off swimming this morning! I usually have a 15month old on Fridays who's parents haven't taken him swimming so I'm not allowed to either, but he's term time only so we are taking full advantage of him not being here!

Its supposed to be sunny here today so an afternoon in the garden is on the cards!

Lynn x

Rolacolapink
31-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Yey Friday! just got my two (3,6) plus 7 yr old going to local park which has a lovely japanese garden and sand pit area. Then father's day crafts this aft - i know i'm a bit early but only have limited time with my 7 yr old in term time :)

mrs robbie williams
31-05-2013, 07:38 AM
we are going to the zoo :) taking a picnic and hoping for sunshine - taking mindee nrly 2 and my ds's 9 & 15 xx

handeme
31-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Yay, it's only been a four day week but it has been a long week!

I am on countdown we are off to Centre Parcs next Friday with our friends and there children, I am so in need of some time with my family and friends. Oh and a cheeky little trip to the spa!

X

angeldelight
31-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Yay, it's only been a four day week but it has been a long week!

I am on countdown we are off to Centre Parcs next Friday with our friends and there children, I am so in need of some time with my family and friends. Oh and a cheeky little trip to the spa!

X

I know ..why do 4 day weeks seem so long sometimes !

Have a good weekend

Angel xxx

maisiemog
31-05-2013, 10:34 AM
My fave day of the week as well! My DD goes to nursery so a total day off! So far I've emptied all my cupboards and I'm in the process of tidying them. I've spent an hour sorting paperwork as well.

My DH will be home for his lunch in a bit. When he goes back to work I will finish tidying up, write one invoice, and then I'm going to go leafleting to advertise my new an improved, about to relaunch business!