PDA

View Full Version : party ideas

Helen Dempster
29-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi all

I have a lil' one leaving me on Friday this week and I'd like to give her a great send off party... tho' I've hit a brick wall and can't think for the life of me what to do to make it fun. There'll be 5 kids - two 3yo, 2yo, 5yo, 6yo. Shall I just do the usual birthday party games like musical statues etc? What do you all do? I've thrown leaving parties before, but wanted this one to be a bit more special.

Stapleton83
29-05-2013, 07:06 PM
I would go with traditional party games like pass the parcel etc.

Why not get the children involved in thinking of games, choosing the music and even making some cakes etc. that will add to their excitement and enjoyment!

Have a lovely party

Sam x

oxfordshirecm
29-05-2013, 09:23 PM
I just did a party for my 2 year old dd and had that age range attend and played pin tail on donkey pass parcel and musical bumps (music statue is a little by tricky for 2-3 year olds)

littlemiss60561
29-05-2013, 10:57 PM
My 2 yr old ds adores statues chairs n bumps. I'd stick to traditional games. Maybe Treasure hunts?

littlemiss60561
29-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Oh a game mine played at a party and loved was ( don't know correct name) a matching socks game. Long adult coloured / paterned socks on each hand and you have to dance around. When music stops you find the person with the same sock on and hold hands. Continue dancing all jumbled up until you've all joined hands. Bit like twister!