PDA

View Full Version : So Grumpy

Tealady
29-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Half term week and everybody is so grumpy with each other.

DD being a complete madam. DS not wanting to play with mindee. Mindee doing things to wind my two up. My patience is wearing v.thin.

Whatever I organise causes problems with someone. They are happiest in the garden normally and will play happily for ages. Not this week, all they are doing is bickering whilst out there.

However, mindee has been with me 2 years. He leaves Friday. I'm wondering if it's his imminent departure that is causing everybody to be out of sorts. He is full time and we are all very fond of each other.

I want to make his last day really special but thinking it's going to end up a complete nightmare.

shortstuff
29-05-2013, 03:34 PM
oh no, stay strong and patient. Im sure LO's last day will be fine x.

I think its just the same with all children at the mo. All of the ones I have had any contact with are the same x

Bear23
29-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Same here, i blame the weather tho been shocking up here... we very much like to go out alot but have been pretty much housebound due to the rain

Kiddleywinks
29-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Oh I feel your pain lol

Had: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 year olds yesterday and today
Yesterday thought I was going to string myself up so they could bat me around the room without having to call (whinge at) me every 2 mins!

Today, we grabbed the wellies, and went puddle jumping, tree climbing, den building, all on a LONG walk around the local forest.
We got very wet, and exhausted so it did the trick here lol :laughing:

Bear23
29-05-2013, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=Kiddleywinks;1256237]Oh I feel your pain lol

Had: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 year olds yesterday and today
Yesterday thought I was going to string myself up so they could bat me around the room without having to call (whinge at) me every 2 mins!

This made me chuckle xx

Kiddleywinks
29-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Ofsted don't like it if we string the kids up apparently :panic: :laughing: