PDA

View Full Version : Underhand?!

Supernanny86
28-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Hi all, so my boss rings me Friday saying she's had a complaint from a "friend" that I reached to stop one of the kids running off by their hood(not aggressively). Anyway caused a few upset people.

Turns out today that it was the other nanny they interviewed for my job and her contract is coming to an end with the family she's with at the moment. My boss is now thinking this was just an underhanded attempt at getting me fired so she would "miraculously" be available for the job!!

Just can't believe how bitter and twisted people are, extremely spiteful people out there :( :( xx

kellyskidz!
28-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Ooooh don't they make you sick. Sad people, just rise above it and smile widely next time you see her, it'll kill her!xx

Supernanny86
28-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Ooooh don't they make you sick. Sad people, just rise above it and smile widely next time you see her, it'll kill her!xx

Thanks. They do. extremely mad about it all. i think its more annoying as i would never dream of doing it at all!! i don't even know who she is, she obviously recognised the kids!! That's exactly what everyone has said!! Just go back and smile nicely at everyone!! :) xx

clareelizabeth1
28-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Well I can think of lots of reasons to grab a child'shood and have done it myself to stop one running in to a car.

Definitely think you should smile. Or even play pretend horsey with children using hood as reins.

Supernanny86
28-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Well I can think of lots of reasons to grab a child'shood and have done it myself to stop one running in to a car.

Definitely think you should smile. Or even play pretend horsey with children using hood as reins.

Lmao!! I don't even remember doing it. But it would have either to a) stop them burning themselves or b) drowning (we were at fisheries)!!

Horsey horsey it is!! x

littlemiss60561
28-05-2013, 05:01 PM
How spiteful are some people?! Glad her contracts up and she won't be getting yours! I'm sure your employer would have been far more concerned had the child come to harm. Sometimes you have to grab wherever you can grab.. No time to think of best place!

AliceK
28-05-2013, 05:07 PM

Yep I have done it myself too on 1 occasion, grabbed a 2yr olds hood as he was running just a little bit too far ahead for my liking and we were getting closer to crossing a road. Now I have a Physical Intervention form for such occasions.
Ignore these silly people.

xx

Supernanny86
28-05-2013, 05:19 PM
How spiteful are some people?! Glad her contracts up and she won't be getting yours! I'm sure your employer would have been far more concerned had the child come to harm. Sometimes you have to grab wherever you can grab.. No time to think of best place!

Exactly. I told my employer that it'd have been exactly that and I'd never dream of hurting a child.

Just really annoys me that some people are so cruel and if my boss weren't so savvy I'd been working my notice!! I wish people would find jobs on their own merit, sour grapes after 9months?!! Really!!

Ruined my bank holiday it did. But onwards and upwards. With a big smile.

So thankful for this forum :) x

The Juggler
28-05-2013, 09:07 PM
what a way to try to get a new job - NOT!

glad your boss is being reasonable about it hon x

wendywu
28-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Think i would have to have words with her :panic: your so called friend that is :angry:

Emra81
28-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Scary thing is that this cheeky whatsit actually thought she'd get away with it! Surely, when masterminding her dastardly plan, it should have occurred to her that it wouldn't take much for your employer to put 2 and 2 together. Thank goodness her evil scheme was thwarted!

Supernanny86
29-05-2013, 06:43 AM
what a way to try to get a new job - NOT!

glad your boss is being reasonable about it hon x

Thanks, I would never dream of doing anything like that! What happened to getting a contract on you're own merit. Nasty people about x

Supernanny86
29-05-2013, 06:45 AM
Scary thing is that this cheeky whatsit actually thought she'd get away with it! Surely, when masterminding her dastardly plan, it should have occurred to her that it wouldn't take much for your employer to put 2 and 2 together. Thank goodness her evil scheme was thwarted!

Well, you would think wouldn't you!! She's obviously not as clever as she thinks!! Luckily my boss had sense to look at her profile on childcare and saw her contract is nearly up!! Der!!

But you're right!! Didn't think there was that much competition around here for jobs!! Living in the past!!

As you say evil x