PDA

View Full Version : Active kids 2013

Jods
25-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Just wondering as going to email active kids if anyone has noticed the poor selection this year for the under 5's?

whats happened to the kitchen role play furniture?
the pirate boat sand pit?
the role play dressing up?
the ride ons?
those lovely footballs with the emotion faces on?

I have saved the last 2 years for the Fridge freezer only to discover its no longer supplied!! gah! Thumbs down :(

Daft thing is my under 5's dont want salsa lessons, nor hurdles, and I cant honestly fit any more knobbly balls in! :panic:

Jods
28-05-2013, 09:03 AM
lol!! must be just me then x :laughing:

Mouse
28-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Are you sure they were in the Sainsburys catalogue because I don't remember seeing them!

Mouse
28-05-2013, 09:07 AM
But I do agree the choice for under 5s is pretty disappointing.

I've got almost 2000 vouchers & thought I'd get something really nice. There wasn't anything that really grabbed me though!

loocyloo
28-05-2013, 09:20 AM
i don't remember them having all the role play stuff, just more the pe & gardening type things

but i'm not inspired this year!

and i've got balls coming out of my ears!

x

TooEarlyForGin?
28-05-2013, 10:32 AM
I had the magnifying glasses one year which are still going well.

Ribbons on glitter sticks are nice, space hoppers are quite strong (for older children). Spades, rakes and gardening equipment always good.

I also haven't seen any role play clothes.

This year I need some balls as my pup has killed all mine. I am also going to have the hands and feet to make tracks around the garden.

KatieFS
28-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I didn't think we could collect these??!? Ill have yo get in touch with them! Thanks!!!

Jods
28-05-2013, 12:13 PM
I used to collect for pre-school so in 2008 and they did have all this stuff as we purchased them x last year the selection was better than this year imho x :(

I love the ribbons and the knobbly balls etc, but how many do you need lol!!