PDA

View Full Version : Short term contract????

Kellyann36
25-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Hi again, today I have a little boy around for a play date with my boys - obv no payment! She wants me to help out on Monday and she will be paying me. This will just be one day, a one off. My question is do I need to fill in a short term contract, or just a record form and permission slips?

I don't want to 'waste' a contract if I don't need to do one, but I want to do everything as it should be. Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you in advance

shortstuff
25-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Hi again, today I have a little boy around for a play date with my boys - obv no payment! She wants me to help out on Monday and she will be paying me. This will just be one day, a one off. My question is do I need to fill in a short term contract, or just a record form and permission slips?

I don't want to 'waste' a contract if I don't need to do one, but I want to do everything as it should be. Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you in advance

I would say you do need the contract in place as you will be being paid. You would need to treat is as any short term child coming to your setting.

marnieb
25-05-2013, 08:53 AM
On the free downlaods on here there is a short term 2 page contract you can print off and use, I've used it loads of times!

Kellyann36
25-05-2013, 09:16 AM
On the free downlaods on here there is a short term 2 page contract you can print off and use, I've used it loads of times!

Thankyou, I cant seem to find it anywhere in the free downloads, could you link me to it please?

marnieb
27-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Thankyou, I cant seem to find it anywhere in the free downloads, could you link me to it please?

has this worked ??