PDA

View Full Version : THERE ARE GOOD PARENTS OUT THERE!

Daftbat
24-05-2013, 08:32 PM
I have next week off work and as the end of the month falls whilst I am away I have done my invoicing and given them out to parents today making sure that they know that I am not expecting payment any earlier than usual.

I have received payment this evening from 4 parents and a phone call from one wishing me a good holiday and letting me know she has done a bank transfer today. She had wanted to be able to see me but her hubby has collected their daughter from me today and she felt bad that she hasn't had chance to speak to me for a couple of days.

Its been a stressful few weeks for a few reasons and its lovely that these people are being so nice and value my services.

Take heart everyone - have faith in human nature - it wins out in the end.

Have a good half term everyone.:clapping:

caz3007
24-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Brilliant.

I had a good parent today too. She turned up with my money as I am on holiday next week and handed me £10 for DS to spend on holiday and a Tesco extra special meal deal with a bottle of wine for me and hubby to take on holiday as she knew we were self catering. She said its to say thank you for all the messing about I have done for them lately.

oxfordshirecm
24-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Wow can I have your parents please? I must be a rubbish cm as I never had anything like that happen to me :(

Rick
24-05-2013, 09:53 PM
My parent paid her invoice today as well! All £4.50 of it! Once childcare vouchers had been taken off that was what was left! :laughing:

littlemiss60561
24-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Hooray for the lovely ones! I have several, thankfully.
How lovely when they pay early! My main income comes from an early paying parent. It is a god send by the 25 th ! Thing is, it's spent before the bills come out... Lol
I did receive a 20.00 bonus from a one day a week child at Xmas with chocs and wine which was nice.

angeldelight
24-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Great news

There are nice parents

Angel xx

CLL
25-05-2013, 06:06 AM
I am pleased for you, it is lovely when you are appreciated. Have a great holiday

shortstuff
25-05-2013, 06:53 AM
yay what a nice thing for them to do, it shows just how much they value you x

greanan
25-05-2013, 08:28 AM
I love my nice parent and we've be one such close friends. The others well....

bindy
25-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Most of my parents are great! One paid me for my 2 week break at Christmas!!

Cinnamon Sugar
25-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Most of my parents are brilliant too. It's lovely when you get a run of good families. I've done my time with non payers and it smartens and toughens you up but also makes you appreciate the ones who treat you well!

Cinnamon Sugar
25-05-2013, 10:15 AM
I've recently had my 40th and took some time off for a trip to New York with hubby. I got flowers and gifts from all my parents and even a card with $20 in for my trip! Lovely :-)