PDA

View Full Version : In a dilemma!!

Lucy000
24-05-2013, 06:15 PM
I currently only work term time so that I can enjoy the school hols just with my own kids but work is quiet at the moment and I only have 2 after schoolies 2 days a week.
All of a sudden this week I've got 2 mums wanting me to childmind their 3 year olds full time and school hols, not keen on the hols but feel its daft to turn work away?

OOOh what to do?:(

Lucy

angeldelight
24-05-2013, 06:46 PM
I understand what you are saying

But if you need the money I would do it

You could always knock it on the head in a year or so if you get more work during term time

You might find it fun I always enjoy the holidays more with no time watching for school runs etc

Let us know what you decide

Angel xx

Allie
24-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Depending on when they were three it might only be for a year and could carry you over until you get what you really want. I would definately consider doing it

oxfordshirecm
24-05-2013, 07:28 PM
I would def consider it too if money is tight- although I would love to work term time only myself - prob one reason why I'm studying to be a teacher :)

Lucy000
24-05-2013, 07:32 PM
I can just manage without doing it but if I took them on the money would definitely come in handy and I suppose I could spoil my kids even more... Thanks guys I think I will go ahead x:)

oxfordshirecm
24-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Exactly- lucky children :)