PDA

View Full Version : food premisis...help

leeanne910
24-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Ok i would like to provide food. I have my food hygeine all ready and use the childminder food business pack. I have just sent off the form to local authority.

How long do i wait to be registered?

Am i allowed to provide food before the food inspection. Is it an ofsted requirement?

We had been told some minders register and some dont. Then development officer asked if i had done it...so im doubting things now.

I have my ofsted inspection week of 3rd june and done wanna fudge it

Any help be fab... im such a stress head but my sef is done im registered with ico all paperwork is prepared n my setting is ready...all bar this food malarky... :(

Tazmin68
24-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Well where I am yes you register but very rarely does anyone one out usually when there are two minders together or have an assistant. We do food straight away.

lisbet
24-05-2013, 09:50 AM
I got confirmation by email and then a letter too quite quickly :thumbsup: As far as I know, once you've applied you can offer food. Had a visit from them yesterday and it was fine. :)

leeanne910
24-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Cheers guys sendin much love.
Gonna email the guy any way. Dudleys website says once u send off form u can provide form so will print that n email guy n print that too so ofsted can see