PDA

View Full Version : Can I?

lor
22-05-2013, 09:36 PM
I have huge outside space that I could use trikes, bikes and other outside activites, my girls use it all the time for ball games scooters etc
could I use it for my mindees?
It is concrete flooring and I would only use it it for the older children to play football etc, it has 2 staircases but was thinking if my sis and niece(assistants)were both outside supervising it could be managed easily and safely I know parents would be happy as when they collect they always end up out there playing with my girls, just not sure what Ofsted would think.
Also have a balcony- I live in small block of flats and am on the first floor but have small sand/water table again my girls are always out there and again with supervision it would be perfectly safe but not sure what Ofsted would say.

Thanks in advance for advice xx

supermumy
22-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Ofsted love to see and hear about any outside space being used :)

bindy
22-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Well, I live on a development that as gardens sqs and a huge area that is a play ground. My mindees are always out there with bikes, scooters, balls etc.... I take the little ones out too. Of course would not leave them a lone. Why would you think Ofsted would have a problem with this? My inspector saw were the children played, she was happy enough. I'm guessing because the ground is hard, but kids do spend a great deal of time walking, running, skipping, on concret. It;s everywhere lol!