PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love it....

MaryMary
22-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Don't you just love it when you turn up at the playgroup to the surprise of the staff?

'Oh! Didn't you know they were on holiday this week?'

Errr, no! Otherwise I would have stayed at home!! :mad: Some parents!!

On the plus side - I have the afternoon off (until the school run :))

littlemiss60561
22-05-2013, 01:23 PM
How frustrating!

clareelizabeth1
22-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Think I would be a little mad

MaryMary
22-05-2013, 03:25 PM
I am already more than a little mad :laughing:

caz3007
22-05-2013, 05:08 PM
I waited at the school once for a 10 year old. Waited and waited getting panicy, sent my older ones into see if they could find him and one of them went and asked in the office to find out he was off sick.

I rang mum really stressed just to make sure and was a bit off with her. She arrived later that evening with a hug and a bunch of flowers. I said I was beside myself wondering where he was and what to do

Tazmin68
22-05-2013, 05:14 PM
A slight different one.

Had one child today 2 not very good nappies my general rule is 3 then send home. Took child home at 2pm told mum who promptly told me baby brother was the same!!!!!!

Not impressed as I have 2 other little ones and I am going away on Saturday would not be impressed if I come down with it.

The Juggler
22-05-2013, 09:21 PM
I waited at the school once for a 10 year old. Waited and waited getting panicy, sent my older ones into see if they could find him and one of them went and asked in the office to find out he was off sick.

I rang mum really stressed just to make sure and was a bit off with her. She arrived later that evening with a hug and a bunch of flowers. I said I was beside myself wondering where he was and what to do

that's nice :)