PDA

View Full Version : Phil and ted double sport puschchair

Nicola Carlyle
21-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Hi guys. Does anyone have one off these and if so would you recommend? I need it to be suitable fur children aged 1 to 4.

blue bear
21-05-2013, 05:47 PM
I have one And loved it until I bought a nipper and now the phil and teds feels like pushing a tank.

The children are comfy in the sport and fight over the bottom seat as they can tip up and see me and we chat away, the one in front can see where we are going but not me. It was most Definetly easier to push than the Mclaren twin triumph I used before buying it. Not much room in the basket for stuff when second child is in the seat and no where to hang bags off the handles or it will tip. It's worn incredibly well and washes up beautiful.

stargazer1
21-05-2013, 08:53 PM
I picked one up today And I'm a little bit in love with it! Compared to what I have been using its a dream. And it was a bargain which always helps!! Xx

suziealderton
21-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Hi guys. Does anyone have one off these and if so would you recommend? I need it to be suitable fur children aged 1 to 4.

I have one which i am selling, where abouts are you?

watgem
22-05-2013, 12:03 PM
I have one and love it, its so easy to push and is the only double that doesn't give me backache-the only dwnside is not much room to put bags/shopping etc and if you have 2 older babies or an lder baby and toddler in bottom seat yu can't lay the top seat down, hence I have some other double buggies t suit every possible combinatin of children ll but the p and t sports is my fave:laughing::laughing::laughing: