PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

maisiemog
21-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Have I missed any opportunities?

Poster in window and in car
Net mums
Poster in local shops
Preschool and nursery (I only want schoolies)
Gumtree
School Facebook page
FAmily information service
Website

Anywhere else? I don't really want to go leafleting if I can avoid it because it didn't work last time.

I am debating setting up a business name and logo but not sure yet. Relaunching my new and improved business from September and cannot wait! So nice to be excited about CMing again!

moggy
21-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Care website
Find a Babysitter website
Pacey membership area's find a vacancy service online (if a member)
childcare.co.uk
depending on cost- those free family mags like Grapevine or whatever you have in your area.
Support a school event in return for ad space in event programme etc.

jackie 7
21-05-2013, 04:51 PM
sign stuck on bords for children to wear?

sarah707
22-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Is there any help on our sister website here? :D

Promoting Yourself (http://independentchildminders.co.uk/promotingyourself.html)

oxfordshirecm
22-05-2013, 06:43 PM
I got signs recently that are magnet and stick to the side of my car cheaply from vista print

adedwards68
22-05-2013, 07:26 PM
I got signs recently that are magnet and stick to the side of my car cheaply from vista print

Just a word if warning,I was thinking of getting some of these and somebody warned me that if you leave them on continuously they can damage the paintwork. As I've got a new car I decided against it
In the end I bought some window cling and printed out my own advert to put on rear window of car

supermumy
22-05-2013, 07:34 PM
U can buy window clings from vista print also for inside windows that what I have :)

Tazmin68
22-05-2013, 08:11 PM
I have the car door magnets from vista print. As long as you take them off regular I do at weekends and keep car clean no problem been using them for 6 years now