PDA

View Full Version : sharing photos with parents

SDC34cr
19-05-2013, 08:37 PM
When i started childminding nearly 2 years ago i was looking for ways in which to share photographs with parents. i came across ********* and have been using this since. I don't use the other parts of the system so i feel that i am paying out too much each month and i still print some learning photos for journeys etc. Does anyone use any other systems for sharing photos or have other ideas. thanks

Rick
19-05-2013, 08:41 PM
I use Orbit Early Years. I can share observations (with photo) and other photos with parents. They can share theirs with me. I also just email photos if I don't want to upload them to he site. I still print out obs and photos for the learning journey, parents can then comment directly into the book

Stapleton83
19-05-2013, 08:51 PM
I have emailed to some but I have a series of rewritable CDs which I upload with the children's photos they take away and then bring back to me.

Sam x

hectors house
19-05-2013, 09:45 PM
I have just bought some CD's to save children's photos onto - will send the CD home with the Learning Journal every couple of months. I did sign up to Orbit but decided I could just type up my own observations sheets and make them look more individual eg: change the size & style of the font - but I may still use the photo sharing feature - one day!

clareelizabeth1
19-05-2013, 10:30 PM
I use a USB stick each child has one if it doesn't get returned they don't get anymore. I have found parents are always quick to return in the hopes to get more.

winstonian
20-05-2013, 06:43 AM
I used to print them all out when I started but now I just email them every month with the invoice and print out what I need for learning journeys