PDA

View Full Version : Not a good day!

step11
17-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Well where do I start! Both mindees get dropped off exactly same time and of course they all want a chat! One has a lump in ear the other has a cut on ear lobe. Great ok!

Feed the kids get them ready in buggy about to put my coat on my son throws up everywhere!!! Thanks son!!! Now we are late for school run, luckily dad hasn't driven off yet so he's had to take over whilst I take mindees. Now a mad rush to school a bit late we arrive talk to teacher and off I go in the phone to other mindees parents to please collect as I need to take my son gp!

My oldest mindees mum rings me and days oh by the way I'm on annual leave next week then it's half term!!!! Well thanks for the 4 weeks notice NOT! I'm surprised she left it this late to tell me she's usually good so just put it to a one off. I will kindly remind her she needs to give me notice

Anyway 11:10 mindee mum picks up after a huge fuss about collection, grandma comes along says to me oh your very young mum replies yes young and full if energy :) made me smile.

My poor baby now has a bug and eczema and a fungus infection.

Now off home to clean fridge, clean toys are do paperwork! Would much rather be out with the kids but when an opportunity arises why not!

How's everyone else's day going?

Koala
17-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Sorry step11

My days great and I won't let anything get in the way of that, the sun is shining, the kids are fine and IT'S THE WEEKEND!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

shortstuff
17-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Not so good here either my ds has been diagnosed with his 7th? Bout of tonsillitis. Mil is in for an MRI tmw for already diagnosed cancer, just to see how bad it is. The bil n partner are visiting to be able to see mil, which means staying at our house for the weekend. Oh n I'm at college from 9.30 till 3.30 tmw for the first formal lesson for my level 3.

kellyskidz!
17-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Similar, I feel a headache coming on. All 3 kids snotty, was glad to drop my own off at school which sounds awful lol. I had so much planned for today and all I seem to have done is break up silly arguments and answer whyyyy questions. Also to start the morning nicely I had to witness a full blown screaming row between two parents in my four year olds classroom, ridiculous behaviour from a full grown man and woman, upsetting children like that.
Going to put on a very noisy kids CD drag the instruments out and bash my frustrations out on a plastic drum lol!
Hope your day gets better too!!xx

step11
17-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Not so good here either my ds has been diagnosed with his 7th? Bout of tonsillitis. Mil is in for an MRI tmw for already diagnosed cancer, just to see how bad it is. The bil n partner are visiting to be able to see mil, which means staying at our house for the weekend. Oh n I'm at college from 9.30 till 3.30 tmw for the first formal lesson for my level 3.

Hope all goes well

step11
17-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Similar, I feel a headache coming on. All 3 kids snotty, was glad to drop my own off at school which sounds awful lol. I had so much planned for today and all I seem to have done is break up silly arguments and answer whyyyy questions. Also to start the morning nicely I had to witness a full blown screaming row between two parents in my four year olds classroom, ridiculous behaviour from a full grown man and woman, upsetting children like that.
Going to put on a very noisy kids CD drag the instruments out and bash my frustrations out on a plastic drum lol!
Hope your day gets better too!!xx

Oh wow!! I would be embarrassed behaving line that.

Glad it's Friday!

step11
17-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Sorry step11

My days great and I won't let anything get in the way of that, the sun is shining, the kids are fine and IT'S THE WEEKEND!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Glad someone is having a good day. Enjoy

hectors house
17-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Hope you have a better weekend and that no one else gets the sickness bug - at least with him being ill on a Friday you only have to lose one days wages and can hopefully start again with everyone feeling better on Monday.:)

shortstuff
17-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Hope all goes well

Thanks and for you too x