PDA

View Full Version : double buggy with buggy board

SYLVIA
17-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Can anybody recommend a double buggy that can be used with a buggy board and also fit in the tiny boot of zafira. I know it's been said before but I'm not sure where to search for the answers. I'm looking at a couple of out n' about 360's but really not sure what will fit

shortstuff
17-05-2013, 11:52 AM
I have a zafira and have found an umbrella buggy which fits in the boot! Shocking I know. It's on kiddicare's website and less than £40 too. It wouldn't be suitable for larger children but for lightweight LO's it's fine. I also have a coast to duet lite but that only goes across the footwell so the LO's all use it as a footrest lol.

Hth x

shortstuff
17-05-2013, 11:53 AM
I have a zafira and have found an umbrella buggy which fits in the boot! Shocking I know. It's on kiddicare's website and less than £40 too. It wouldn't be suitable for larger children but for lightweight LO's it's fine. I also have a coast to duet lite but that only goes across the footwell so the LO's all use it as a footrest lol.

Hth x

Should have added I also use a buggy board on the back and my DS6 has been known to jump on it when he is being a typical lazy boy x

SYLVIA
17-05-2013, 11:54 AM

Hth x
Thanks for that info. I'll have a look. I will need a buggy board just incase the 3rd 2yr old is having a lazy day

JCrakers
17-05-2013, 11:56 AM
I have a nipper 360 and a lascal board. I don't have a car for work so I'm not sure if it fits in. The board fits ok, its not as "nippy" once its being used. I don't use it a lot as my mindees are quite good at walking.

shortstuff
17-05-2013, 11:56 AM
No worries , I will admit I used it test for my 14month old minded on her own. The 4 yr old also jumped in, same height as my 6yr old and it was fine but it says max of 15kg I think?

nipper
17-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Hi I have a zafira and although my usual mode of transport is a mountain buggy (which definitely doesn't fit in the back when the back row is up) I recently got hold of an Obaby Atlas double which slots in perfectly behind the back row. Result!!!
Haven't worked out which buggy board to put on as my youngest walker is just turned two and doesn't always use a buggy board as she prefers walking. Have just bought a proper mountain buggy free rider for use on the duet but this obviously won't fit on any other pushchair. Am about to out my lascal buggy board on eBay as its now surplus to requirements.

amirose
17-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Just an extra note, I have taken the plastic covers off either side in the boot of my zafira and utilise the cubby holes to cram buggy handles into, lol. Made a big difference as to what fits!!!

SYLVIA
17-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Just an extra note, I have taken the plastic covers off either side in the boot of my zafira and utilise the cubby holes to cram buggy handles into, lol. Made a big difference as to what fits!!!

Hadn't given that a thought but it will be tried out now for sure. Thanks again