PDA

View Full Version : I have me pre-reg visit on Monday!!!

NicNoc76
17-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Hello everybody, this is my first post and I'd like to say hello.
I have just taken the call from a lovely lady who is coming to do my pre-reg visit on Monday morning. I'm a bit nervous, but I feel that this forum has definitely been a major help in the run up to this. I have visited this forum since I started my training and have found all the help and advice really good.
Thanks again and will post an update!!:)

shortstuff
17-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Hi and welcome, it's great here and as you've already discovered there is always someone with the answers we all need from time to time. You will be fine, the nerves are always worse than the actual event. That being said I hope it goes smoothly for you. Please remember to update us :-)

hectors house
17-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forum and good luck for Monday - sure you will be fine, let us know what your inspector says:)

JoFin
18-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi, good luck for Monday I also have my pre-reg visit on Monday. I won't have any nails left by the time she gets here! Hopefully everything I have read and taken in from this site will help. Good luck once again :) x

NicNoc76
20-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Well, thats the next step done!:clapping:
My visit went really well this morning, she was here for 3 1/2 hours and it wasn't nearly as scary as I had thought it would be.
She just asked questions about what I plan to do and as I had gone through my pre-reg document, I felt it gave me a good refresher as to what I would do in different situations.
Now just the wait for the registration certificate!!!!!

shortstuff
20-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Well, thats the next step done!:clapping:
My visit went really well this morning, she was here for 3 1/2 hours and it wasn't nearly as scary as I had thought it would be.
She just asked questions about what I plan to do and as I had gone through my pre-reg document, I felt it gave me a good refresher as to what I would do in different situations.
Now just the wait for the registration certificate!!!!!

Well done, thats brill news x

Rick
20-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Well done :clapping: