PDA

View Full Version : Buggy board with double nipper 360 as an alternative to ABC

acorns
15-05-2013, 01:52 PM
I have a single ABC buggy with front & top mounted seats for my 3 lo's. But, although it seems like the ideal solution as I don't always have 3 each day, t's soooo heavy with them all in it & I'm thinking about getting a nipper 360, I had one before & liked it but sold it to by something else. I will need a buggy board for when one lo gets tired of walking & wondered if it's possible with the nipper & which one to get?

AgentTink
15-05-2013, 02:06 PM
The best thing i ever did was get rid of my triple and other old double pram, to purchase a nipper. I use a Lascal Maxi buggy board for my nearly 4 year old for when she is tired on the long school run. I was only thinking today when pushing it in the wind how it is the easiest pram to push even with the buggy board in use. Most days i don't even get hot when pushing it as it just glides along.

acorns
15-05-2013, 02:37 PM
:clapping: I was hoping it would be easy to push with the buggy board. Do your feet hit the board much & does your 4yo head come between the back of the seat and the handlebars? I looked at one this morning and it looked suitable for a buggy board. Thanks

Dragonfly
15-05-2013, 04:18 PM
I use a double nipper and buggy board but i find that there is not much room where they stand as the nipper brake is in the way, also I do find it a bit heavy and awkward to turn the buggy.but that maybe just me, I am going to carry on though as it is only one day a week.