PDA

View Full Version : How can it only be tuesday

jackie 7
14-05-2013, 03:41 PM
It is going to bd a long week. Boy who had bad cold which was my fault!! Came back but more difficult than usual. Hyper one minute and falling apart the next. His nose is terrible but super childminder canna age. Rained all day so no escape. But please can the weekend come early!

sarah707
14-05-2013, 05:14 PM
With you on that one! My nose is getting redder by the minute :laughing:

xx

clareelizabeth1
14-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Argh I feel for you

samb
14-05-2013, 06:28 PM
On Monday I had 2 children in extra who usually are both in on Tuesday so I am really confused about what day it is... are you sure it's Tuesday? Maybe its actually Wednesday and we forgot?!

littletreasures
14-05-2013, 06:31 PM
This week is going to go very slowly.

My daughter is coming home from college in America on Friday. I haven't seen her for 9 months and I am so excited.

Supernanny86
14-05-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm sure it should be Friday already!!! :D

I've done too much for it to only be Tuesday! :D

loocyloo
14-05-2013, 08:26 PM
i sat at toddlers this morning convinced it was friday! it was only the fact that i didn't have my friday children that convinced me it wasn't!

i am soooooo tired and lacking in energy and inspiration today. i'm blaming this weather! we were outside and came inside for lunch - i turned round to shut the door and as i did huge hailstones hammered at the door. i had planned to be out in the woods all day tomorrow, but as its meant to be pouring all day i just don't think i can face being wet and cold AGAIN! done it enough this year already!

mrs robbie williams
15-05-2013, 06:02 AM
im the same doesnt help that weds mindee swapped to tues this week so normally when ive had her i get thurs morn off but argh still got today to get through :laughing: roll on the weekend althpugh first aid course sat :cool: but then out in eve for couple of vinos with some old school friends xx

Rick
15-05-2013, 06:44 AM
On the upside.......it's now Wednesday! :thumbsup:

CLL
15-05-2013, 06:50 AM
On the upside.......it's now Wednesday! :thumbsup:

And still raining here!