PDA

View Full Version : Applying to OFSTED online

Newtochildcare
13-05-2013, 08:23 PM
HI,

Just a quickie - I applied to OFSTED last week, online. Had acknowledgement by email that it's been received, and looks like I've been assigned a caseworker, but not received an invoice number to pay yet? Has anyone else applied online? And how long did you have to wait until you could pay? Just remember reading on the website that applications weren't considered as submitted until payment has been made? But the website won't let me look up an invoice, unless I have an invoice number, and I haven't been made aware of one?! :panic:
Thanks!

sing-low
13-05-2013, 08:32 PM
This happened to me and delayed my application. Call them and make sure they've sent the invoice. I think you might even be able to pay over the phone.

Newtochildcare
13-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Great, thanks. I was thinking of calling them in the morning. I've already got a family snapping at my heels for using me from September, so really can't afford to have any delays!;)

CLL
14-05-2013, 06:03 AM
I paid mine online the same day. If you are not able to then something may have gone wrong on the payment front. I would definitely call to check progress.